Dojo3 form -> number (decimal) -> unwanted & unimplemented validation triggered [SOLVED]

I have gone through the dojo2 tutorials 2x (homework), then created a simple app based on them, then migrated it to dojo3.

One of the widgets has a simple form containing a mix of text and number TextInput fields.

When I hit the submit button, the 1st number (decimal) input field is validated and I get this error msg:
“Please enter a valid value. The two nearest valid values are 0 and 1.”

I have not implemented any validation yet, and cannot find this text in my node_modules folder.
With all due and sincere respect: WTF? What could be be doing wrong? Any clues would be sincerely appreciated.

Edit @ Thu Aug 16 10:55:47 -03 2018

The validation error message, “Please enter a valid value. The two nearest valid values are 0 and 1”, is displayed by the google chrome native browser validation implementation – a bug in my due diligence, not dojo3.

Native browser validation can be disabled exactly as described in the dojo2 form validation tutorial @
https://dojo.io/tutorials/1015_form_validation
RE: " We also add a novalidate attribute to the form element to prevent native browser validation."

Problem solved.