Security Contact?

it seems that the address listed on the blog (dojo-sec@mail.dojotoolkit.org) is now defunct. Do you have any other security contact address or some other way I can report an issue privately?

This is the updated email: dojo-security@dojotoolkit.org

I’ll take a look at the blog and documentation and update the address. In the event you have an issue and dojotoolkit.org email addresses are bouncing, please feel free to notify me here. I’ll make sure the documentation is updated and the email arrives at the right destination.

Thank you for letting us know!

Hi,

thanks, but the list still does not seem to be available:

Quote was stripped:

We’re writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (dojo-security) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group. A few more details on why you weren’t able to post:

• You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
  • The owner of the group may have removed this group.
  • You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.
  • This group may not be open to posting.

If you have questions related to this or any other Google Group, visit the Help Center at Groups - Google Workspace Admin Help.

@mbechler I pushed a few more buttons to unlock the group. The email should be valid now. If you’d like to post directly to the group, you can see it here: https://groups.google.com/a/dojotoolkit.org/forum/#!forum/dojo-security

Thank you for the note. Keep me updated if you run into any issues!