Drag and Drop not working with Firefox Dojo 1.13

The issue seems to be very much similar to #18838 which is in closed status now.
THIS ISSUE HAPPENS ONLY IN LATEST FIREFOX VERSION 60.0 (may be earlier ones as well)

Issue:
On drag and drop from a tree to a Multiselectlist(or any other component) over two different widgets, the drop is not happening. Also Avatar is not changing to Green. The issue seems to be with the onMouseMove function in Source.js or its base classes not getting triggered when the mouse button is already pressed (i.e during a drag operation to a eligible target). Chrome does not have this issue. Any insights on this is greatly appreciated.

Sreekanth

Would it be possible to open an issue in either the dojo/dojo or dojo/dijit repos on GitHub with a link to a testcase?

THIS ISSUE IS HAPPENING IN ALL VERSIONS FROM VERSION 59 ONWARDS.
It seems like in dojo/dnd/container,js “onMouseOver” event is not getting fired if mouse enters the target container when left mouse button is down. In fact no mouse events are fired when left mouse button is down and if you drag an object from another location to target contaner.

I’ve opened an issue on the github dojo/dijit repository.

https://github.com/dojo/dijit/issues/161

Thanks for doing that bjrnS. I could not allocate time to replicate it in a standalone layer. Appreciate that