Asp .net web forms and dojo checkbox

Hello.

I don’t know dojo, but I need to fix one of a projects where dojo is used.
The project uses classic Asp .Net Web forms.
The asp markup uses following description of controls:

For TextBox:
<asp:TextBox ID="TextBox1" runat="server" TabIndex="6" data-dojo-type="dijit/form/TextBox" MaxLength="100" Width="200px"></asp:TextBox>

For CheckBox:

<asp:CheckBox ID="CheckBox1" runat ="server" TabIndex="7" data-dojo-type="dijit/form/CheckBox"> </asp:CheckBox>

The markup on the client(in browser) is next:

For TextBox:

<div class="dijit dijitReset dijitInline dijitLeft dijitTextBox" id="widget_ctl00_ctl00_FormPlaceHolder_ContentPlaceHolder_TextBox1" role="presentation" dir="ltr" widgetid="ctl00_ctl00_FormPlaceHolder_ContentPlaceHolder_TextBox1" style="width: 200px;">
<div class="dijitReset dijitInputField dijitInputContainer">
<input class="dijitReset dijitInputInner" data-dojo-attach-point="textbox,focusNode" autocomplete="off" name="ctl00$ctl00$FormPlaceHolder$ContentPlaceHolder$TextBox1" type="text" maxlength="100" id="ctl00_ctl00_FormPlaceHolder_ContentPlaceHolder_TextBox1" tabindex="6" value="">
</div>
</div> 

For CheckBox:

<div class="dijit dijitReset dijitInline dijitCheckBox dijitCheckBoxChecked dijitChecked dijitCheckBoxFocused dijitCheckBoxCheckedFocused dijitCheckedFocused dijitFocused" role="presentation" dir="ltr" widgetid="dijit_form_CheckBox_0">
<input type="checkbox" role="checkbox" aria-checked="true" class="dijitReset dijitCheckBoxInput" data-dojo-attach-point="focusNode" data-dojo-attach-event="onclick:_onClick" value="on" tabindex="0" id="dijit_form_CheckBox_0" checked="checked" style="user-select: none;">
</div>

Identifier and name of TextBox: formed according to the Asp .Net Web forms template, but for the CheckBox, the identifier is formed using some other way, even if I set ClientIDMode = “Static” in the asp markup for CheckBox.
The value of TextBox1 is sent to the server, and the value of CheckBox1 is not sent to the server
If I remove data-dojo-type = “dijit/form/CheckBox” , the identifier is formed in accordance with the Asp .Net Web forms template and CheckBox1 value is sent to server.

Version: dojo-1.8.10.4
Unfortunately, I can not update the dojo version in this project.

Can you please tell me what needs to be done so that the CheckBox1 value is sent to the server in the same way as the TextBox1 value?